Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My First Internet Brands Writing Assignment - Approved!

I'm all smiles right now. My first article ever was approved! It was only a short 250 - 350 word article. I really too my time in writing it and produced a well crafted and informative piece - if I do say so myself!! I'm a little embarrased because it took me over an hour to do. But I really wanted to take my time and avoid getting a re-write request or rejected!

I've got a really good pattern going now, using the writing tools for freelance writers that I mentioned in my last post. It's been working well to get me organized. I just need to do it all faster!

I've written my two Bright Hub articles. I just like to leave my articles for a day or two, then read them over, checking for mistakes and making other edits. They too took me forever and a day to write. It's ok, I'll pick up speed soon enough.

I've picked up another short assignment from IB which I'll get done by tomorrow. I'll also edit the Bright Hub articles and send them off. There are no more articles available there for this month. Loads at IB though.

I hope my next set of submissions will be sucessful too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment