Sunday, April 11, 2010

My First Payment for Writing Articles!!

Wooohoooo!!! This is about a week late, but I just wanted to share this anyway. My first 2 BrightHub articles were approved and published. Come end of month payments, I was paid out $20.01!! I know it's not much. But it's better than nothing, and just proves to me that I can actually make real money with my writing skills.

My ultimate goal: To pay for next semester's school feels with my writing money. I'll be starting grad school. I think I can do it! I also want to get into niche blogging. So I also want to use a little bit of that money for buying domain names and paying for hosting.

I wasn't paid by IB last month. It's probably because I didn't meet the threshold for payment. I'm really enjoying writing for them though. So many titles to choose from!!

I'm thinking about starting a personal writing challenge. I'll give an update and details on that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment