Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Re-write and First Published Feature Article

So I got my first re-write. But I must say I'm really happy working with IB editors. The rewrite request was totally reasonable and in the writing style guide. The editor gave a short to the point instruction, the minor changes were made within 1 minute and the article resubmitted.

I also got my first article published. I 500 word article I'm quite proud of. All my articles have been accepted so far, but only one published. I'm not too sure how this works, I suppose them have some sort of timetable of when to post what. However, since they own the rights, I don't think I'd be able to link to the article here. I'd have loved some feedback from other writers!

I'm really enjoying writing for IB. Topics galore. I still haven't written as much as I'd like though. I really need to made a schedule! The personal challenge I wanted to do would probably push me to be a bit more organized. I'll work out the details and post them in my next post.

In the next few posts, i'll also have updates on the Hubpages front. I've also joined Xomba. I'll also give you the scoop on my Xomba experiment. The results are interesting! You'll definitely want to know what happened with this one!

**Update: I now have my second published article!

No comments:

Post a Comment