Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Approved by Internet Brands and Bright Hub!!

I'm so happy right now and can't wait to start!! I got emails from both companies this morning after waiting between 10-14 days. I'd start writing A.S.A.P if I could. At the moment though:

  • Internet Brands: I'm still filling out the final batch of paperwork, tax forms, payment details etc. I've just got to wait for them to get back to me regarding the W-9 for they asked me to fill. I'm not a U.S. citizen and the form states I shouldn't be using it if I'm not a 'U.S. person'. So I'm just waiting for clarification.
  • Bright Hub: I'm done with the paperwork and got a welcome email from my editor. I'm just having trouble accessing the tutorial material. I'm getting an 'access denied' message. So I've emailed my editor and asked her what I need to do to get access.
I'm really happy right now. I'll keep updating on how I'm going with these two and of course with Hubpages.

No comments:

Post a Comment